A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Rosenfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Rosenfeld MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Bruce Rosenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Rosenfeld practices Urology near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA.
See Portsmouth Urologists.