A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Rosenzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Rosenzweig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Rosenzweig, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenzweig graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenzweig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Rosenzweig MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Rosenzweig practice?
- Dr. Bruce Rosenzweig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Rosenzweig practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.