A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Rounsaville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Rounsaville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Rounsaville, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alcohol-Related Disorders
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Heroin Dependence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rounsaville graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Rounsaville has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Rounsaville practice?
Dr. Bruce Rounsaville practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.