A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Rounsaville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Rounsaville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rounsaville
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rounsaville Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Rounsaville, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Alcohol-Related Disorders
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Heroin Dependence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rounsaville graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Rounsaville has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce James Rounsaville MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Rounsaville practice?
- Dr. Bruce Rounsaville has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Rounsaville practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.