A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Roy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roy
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Roy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Roy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Glenn Roy MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Roy practice?
- Dr. Bruce Roy has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Roy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists, Naples Pulmonologists, Naples Critical Care Practitioners, and Naples Sleep Medicine Doctors.