A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Roy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Roy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Roy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Glenn Roy MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Roy practice?
- Dr. Bruce Roy has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Roy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Willow Grove, PA.
See Abington Internists, Abington Pulmonologists, Abington Critical Care Practitioners, and Abington Sleep Medicine Doctors.