A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Roy is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Roy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Roy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Florida Health Care Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Roy practice?
Dr. Bruce Roy practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Surgical Oncology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Abington Internists, Abington Critical Care Practitioners, Abington Pulmonologists, Abington Sleep Medicine Doctors, Abington Cardiologists, Abington Anesthesiologists, Abington Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Abington Surgeons.