Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Ruben
Dr. Bruce Ruben, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Bloomfield, MI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Ruben is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills, Botsford Campus, Beaumont Hospital - Troy and St Mary Mercy Hospital. Dr. Ruben has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Ruben has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Bruce Ruben is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.
Dr. Cheryl Ruble
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
West Bloomfield, MI 0 mi31
Dr. Aaref Badshah
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
West Bloomfield, MI 0 mi
Dr. Steven Dovitz
West Bloomfield, MI 0 mi39