A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Rotton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Rotton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Rotton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotton graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rotton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Rotton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Rotton practice?
- Dr. Bruce Rotton has 9 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Rotton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons.