A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Rudin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Rudin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Rudin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rudin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jay Rudin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Rudin practice?
- Dr. Bruce Rudin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Rudin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.