Dr. Bruce Rudin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

September 3rd, 2016
I feel the freedom of walk again with no pain and discomfort ,this Doctor performed an amazing operation,and his staff did an outstanding job with me, that really change my whole concept about back surgery. I am 54 yo and feeling Fantastic New

December 14th, 2015
Keep Looking
It has been 14 years and today I'm in bed again still suffering pain from the effects of two Rudin back-to-back surgeries. I call him The Butcher. No listening skills, hand on the doorknob as he talks at you, forgot to assign anyone to see me in the hospital post-op. My life hasn't been the same. Career is long gone. Run from this guy.

November 16th, 2015
I would highly recommend Dr. Rudin. He performed a lumbar nerve root decompression on me and all of my leg pain has resolved. I am pain free and able to run outdoors again. His office is clean and his staff was friendly.

November 12th, 2015
His staff was very unprofessional. I was told to arrive 30 mins prior to my appointment time. I arrived 45 mins and had already filled out all paperwork prior to my arrival. An hour after my scheduled appointment I was told it was my fault for arriving to early. When I did see Dr Rudin it was for 5 mins was told I have the back of a 20 yr old. (Which is not what the radiologist who read the MRI said). Was referred to another dr for a nerve test. Meanwhile I still can barely stand at the sink long enough to shave without my lower back pain forcing me to sit down

February 27th, 2014
patient
Dr. Rudin did an excellent job on my back. I went from nearly paralyzed to walking miles in just 2 months after surgery! I am VERY impressed! Thank you Dr. Rudin.

February 7th, 2014
I think sometimes you rest on what you use to be. A few years ago dr rudin was highly rated not any more he did a back fushion on me lasted 2 years He makes the patients feel like he is better than them which he is not. Patients don't want to hear about his gardener or how a team of surgeons Are flying in to work on him from Germany or how we don't need pain meds After a few weeks why don't you have the surgery than we will see !!!!!

January 8th, 2014
Dr. Rudin is very professional and knowledgeable. I had a microdiscectomy for a large lumbar disc herniation. All of my pre operative symptoms resolved and I was able to return to work in 1 week. His office is very clean and his staff is very nice and professional. I would highly recommend him to any patient that has neck or back pain. He's the best!

October 20th, 2013
worker's comp
I hurt my back at work. I was in terrible pain and out of work for months. Nothing seemed to help my pain until I got a second opinion with Dr Rudin. He explained to me what was wrong and did surgery to fix it. I feel great now. I am back to work and back to living again.

November 20th, 2010
Highly recommended caring surgeon!
I went through a horrible trauma which required several spinal surgeries. I was referred to Dr. Rudin by another doctor. I was petrified to have to go through such an ordeal but he made me feel at ease and took the time to answer all of my questions. When I got nervous days before my surgery and called with more questions, he personally took the time to talk to me. After my surgeries, I'm feeling so much better and could not have asked for a better doctor!!