Dr. Bruce Rudin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Rudin?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Rudin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2017

Great staff

Dr.Rudin is the best at what he does. He gave me multiple options before considering surgery. Great doctor!

February 16th, 2017

Dr.Rudin is the best. From Eileen at the front desk to checking out with his assistant. I wouldn't recommend anyone else

February 8th, 2017

Overall care

I was involved in a car accident and really wanted surgery to be the absolute last option. I saw Dr.Rudin for a surgical consult he explained everything well into detail, I am now 1 year out from my neck surgery and couldn't be happier. Recommend him to everyone!

January 20th, 2017

The best hands down

Dr. Rudin gave me all options to steer clear of surgery. Once the pain became too much he reassured that it would be fine and I went through with the surgery and ever since my quality of life is great. Great staff, great surgeon. Well worth it

November 2nd, 2016

I was sent to Dr Rudin by a friend that had surgery on her back years ago. She said she wouldn't go to any other doctor and that he saved her life. I agree. I thought that Dr Rudin was extremely smart and I felt very comfortable with his treatment plan for me. I was sent to physical therapy and then I had a series of neck injections. Thankfully I did not need any surgery but if I ever do, I wouldn't want anyone else but Dr Rudin to do it. I trusted him. That's hard to find in a doctor these days. Thank you to the Dr and his staff.

September 3rd, 2016

I feel the freedom of walk again with no pain and discomfort ,this Doctor performed an amazing operation,and his staff did an outstanding job with me, that really change my whole concept about back surgery. I am 54 yo and feeling Fantastic New

December 14th, 2015

Keep Looking

It has been 14 years and today I'm in bed again still suffering pain from the effects of two Rudin back-to-back surgeries. I call him The Butcher. No listening skills, hand on the doorknob as he talks at you, forgot to assign anyone to see me in the hospital post-op. My life hasn't been the same. Career is long gone. Run from this guy.

November 16th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Rudin. He performed a lumbar nerve root decompression on me and all of my leg pain has resolved. I am pain free and able to run outdoors again. His office is clean and his staff was friendly.

November 12th, 2015

His staff was very unprofessional. I was told to arrive 30 mins prior to my appointment time. I arrived 45 mins and had already filled out all paperwork prior to my arrival. An hour after my scheduled appointment I was told it was my fault for arriving to early. When I did see Dr Rudin it was for 5 mins was told I have the back of a 20 yr old. (Which is not what the radiologist who read the MRI said). Was referred to another dr for a nerve test. Meanwhile I still can barely stand at the sink long enough to shave without my lower back pain forcing me to sit down

February 27th, 2014

patient

Dr. Rudin did an excellent job on my back. I went from nearly paralyzed to walking miles in just 2 months after surgery! I am VERY impressed! Thank you Dr. Rudin.

February 8th, 2014

I think sometimes you rest on what you use to be. A few years ago dr rudin was highly rated not any more he did a back fushion on me lasted 2 years He makes the patients feel like he is better than them which he is not. Patients don't want to hear about his gardener or how a team of surgeons Are flying in to work on him from Germany or how we don't need pain meds After a few weeks why don't you have the surgery than we will see !!!!!

Doctor's Response

Each of our doctors at First State Spine take pride in their work and care about each patient they see. Dr. Rudin has been practicing for numerous years and ensures each patient gets quality care under his supervision. If you would like to speak directly about your situation we ask that you email us at social@fsortho.com so that we can direct you to the appropriate person. Thank you.

SHOW

January 8th, 2014

Dr. Rudin is very professional and knowledgeable. I had a microdiscectomy for a large lumbar disc herniation. All of my pre operative symptoms resolved and I was able to return to work in 1 week. His office is very clean and his staff is very nice and professional. I would highly recommend him to any patient that has neck or back pain. He's the best!