Dr. Bruce Rudin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Rudin?

When he says he can help you, believe it !

Posted on October 26th, 2017

First Meeting after looking at my MRI and x-rays he said "That's as bad as it gets., but I can fix it". I knew he was not pulling any punches and I knew from doing gymnastics for 21 years and being familiar with how the body can perform, he was right on the money. He arranged a combined surgery operation with himself and Doctor Zaslavsky to fix 2 discs I had injured when I was 49 and at the same time address my case of severe/critical spinal stenosis at the age of 66. Ladies and gentleman I couldn't be more pleased with the end result. The entire operation was completed in 4 and a half hours that Thursday morning. I left the hospital Saturday afternoon and was on the road to monitoring my progress. Within a week I felt perfectly safe walking without the aid of a walker or cane. I was able to drive my 5 speed manual shift car as well.

Posted on October 20th, 2017

I was told to see a spine surgeon by my family doctor and he suggested that I see Dr Bruce Rudin. I am so happy that he did. I was so nervous to hear that I might need back surgery. Dr Rudin and his staff explained everything to me so that I knew exactly what was going to happen if I went through with the surgery. I felt very informed when I left his office. Even his assistant had the same surgery that I needed and she was so nice to explain that her back pain is now gone and she had the same pain as me. I had the surgery in August and I am now pain free!! Thank you so so much Dr Rudin and your staff! I would definitely recommend this Doctor to anyone! Thank you

Great staff

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Dr.Rudin is the best at what he does. He gave me multiple options before considering surgery. Great doctor!

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Dr.Rudin is the best. From Eileen at the front desk to checking out with his assistant. I wouldn't recommend anyone else

Overall care

Posted on February 8th, 2017

I was involved in a car accident and really wanted surgery to be the absolute last option. I saw Dr.Rudin for a surgical consult he explained everything well into detail, I am now 1 year out from my neck surgery and couldn't be happier. Recommend him to everyone!

The best hands down

Posted on January 20th, 2017

Dr. Rudin gave me all options to steer clear of surgery. Once the pain became too much he reassured that it would be fine and I went through with the surgery and ever since my quality of life is great. Great staff, great surgeon. Well worth it

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

I was sent to Dr Rudin by a friend that had surgery on her back years ago. She said she wouldn't go to any other doctor and that he saved her life. I agree. I thought that Dr Rudin was extremely smart and I felt very comfortable with his treatment plan for me. I was sent to physical therapy and then I had a series of neck injections. Thankfully I did not need any surgery but if I ever do, I wouldn't want anyone else but Dr Rudin to do it. I trusted him. That's hard to find in a doctor these days. Thank you to the Dr and his staff.

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

I feel the freedom of walk again with no pain and discomfort ,this Doctor performed an amazing operation,and his staff did an outstanding job with me, that really change my whole concept about back surgery. I am 54 yo and feeling Fantastic New

Keep Looking

Posted on December 14th, 2015

It has been 14 years and today I'm in bed again still suffering pain from the effects of two Rudin back-to-back surgeries. I call him The Butcher. No listening skills, hand on the doorknob as he talks at you, forgot to assign anyone to see me in the hospital post-op. My life hasn't been the same. Career is long gone. Run from this guy.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Rudin. He performed a lumbar nerve root decompression on me and all of my leg pain has resolved. I am pain free and able to run outdoors again. His office is clean and his staff was friendly.

Posted on November 12th, 2015

His staff was very unprofessional. I was told to arrive 30 mins prior to my appointment time. I arrived 45 mins and had already filled out all paperwork prior to my arrival. An hour after my scheduled appointment I was told it was my fault for arriving to early. When I did see Dr Rudin it was for 5 mins was told I have the back of a 20 yr old. (Which is not what the radiologist who read the MRI said). Was referred to another dr for a nerve test. Meanwhile I still can barely stand at the sink long enough to shave without my lower back pain forcing me to sit down

patient

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Dr. Rudin did an excellent job on my back. I went from nearly paralyzed to walking miles in just 2 months after surgery! I am VERY impressed! Thank you Dr. Rudin.