A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Runyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Runyon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Runyon
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Runyon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Runyon, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Carbon Tetrachloride Poisoning
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Runyon graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Runyon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Allen Runyon MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Runyon practice?
- Dr. Bruce Runyon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Runyon practices Gastroenterology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Torrance Gastroenterologists.