A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Scott Miller MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Bruce Miller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons, Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons, Ann Arbor Family Physicians, and Ann Arbor Sports Medicine Doctors.