A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Scott Miller MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Bruce Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons, Ann Arbor Surgeons, and Ann Arbor Sports Medicine Doctors.