Dr. Bruce Schneider MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Chestnut Hill, MA

1.0

November 21st, 2014
unreal
I saw Dr B. Schneider at HVMA in Chestnut Hill to go over the result of a pelvic UT. I got stuck with him b/c my personal OB didn't have any availability. When he came in the room, he asked what can I help u with? so I told him I was here to discuss the UT I got a few days earlier. So he went and got it, he told me it looks like your ovarian cyst got bigger, you should have surgery to take it out, I have an opening in 2 weeks...I said I need to discuss it with my husband first...then he asked do u have kids or planning on having any? (btw I'm 35 yrs old). I said no I have no plans, then he says well since ur not using those organs for anything when u come for ur pre-op apptmnt we should talk about a hysterectomy u know taking everything out....I was speechless, that Dr was so rude and insensitive...never again. I spoke to my OB, the day after and told her all about it, she was also speechless.

April 11th, 2011
The worst doctor I saw in my life.
Im 32 weeks pregnant, I called Vanguard health to see a MD, I got bad luck finding this man called Bruce Schneider.The nurse was ready to see me, she understood I needed to see a doctor, I had a lot of pain underneath the womb, my tummy was hard and I wasn't feeling the baby move for 4 days, besides I got a huge headache, I was back from a trip that day, so I called close to 6PM, and this man without giving me the chance to go to the hospital, just over the phone, told me that if there is a catastrophe, there is nothing to do. The only thing I was waiting for was for his call to go to the hospital at that moment, but this man called doctor... stopped me! I went to B&W at the end, the emergency room and I got all the care I needed.