A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Stein, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Stein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce S Stein MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Stein practice?
- Dr. Bruce Stein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Stein practices Internal Medicine near Floral Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Floral Park Internists.