A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Saal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Saal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Saal, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Saal graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Saal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Marshall Saal MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Saal practice?
- Dr. Bruce Saal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Saal practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Dermatologists and Los Gatos Pathologists.