Dr. Bruce Saidman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Saidman?

Blood related disorders

Posted on May 19th, 2015

I credit Dr Saidman for correctly diagnosing and treating me. My primary physician sent me to his office in Kingston , otherwise I normally would drive by this secluded office. The office staff are friendly and courteous. I would highly recommend him to anyone. One of the BEST !!

Posted on December 13th, 2013

Dr. Saidman spent as much time with me as I needed and answered any questions I had. I was totally at ease with him and never felt patronized. I know if I ever have questions I can call the office and will get responses quickly and accurately. I would recommend him to anyone who needs advise or care concerning their health.

dr. saidman

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr. Saidman is a thorough, caring physician. He accepted me as a part-time patient, my other oncologist in Florida. I have been treated as a 'regular' and enjoy meeting with Dr. Saidman, despite the circumstances of my health. He has contributed to making a bad situation as positive an experience as possible. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have crossed paths with this doctor.

Rude Staff

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Had a horrible experience waiting for 1 hour and 40 minutes and still not getting to see the doctor and having to reschedule. This office needs lessons in customer service and manners.

Posted on December 29th, 2009

Dr.Bruce Saidman and the entire MOA staff are the absolute best around. I was diagnosed 3 1/2 years ago with Stage IV Breast Cancer and being a nurse and knowing alot about many doctors, I would never have picked anyone else as my doctor. Dr. Saidman as far surpassed my expectations. He is the most knowledgeable, intellectual, down to earth, straight forward physician I know and I hopefully will never have to deal with anyone else. I credit him and Dr. Dennis Slamon, the person who invented Herceptin with saving my life.

Posted on April 24th, 2017