A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Saltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Saltz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Saltz, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug-Induced Dyskinesia
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltz graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saltz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Ipmc, Nbmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Lawrence Saltz MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Saltz practice?
- Dr. Bruce Saltz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Saltz practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Psychiatrists.