A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Saltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Saltz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saltz
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Saltz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Saltz, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug-Induced Dyskinesia
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltz graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saltz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Ipmc, Nbmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Lawrence Saltz MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Saltz practice?
- Dr. Bruce Saltz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Saltz practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Psychiatrists and Boca Raton Geriatric Doctors.