A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Sanderov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Sanderov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Sanderov, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanderov graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sanderov has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Sanderov MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Sanderov practice?
- Dr. Bruce Sanderov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Sanderov practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Bethpage, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY.
See Bethpage Internists and Bethpage Emergency Physicians.