A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Sanderov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Sanderov is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Sanderov, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanderov graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sanderov has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Sanderov MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Sanderov practice?
- Dr. Bruce Sanderov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Sanderov practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Brattleboro, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY and Bay Shore, NY.
See Brattleboro Emergency Physicians and Brattleboro Internists.