A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Sandow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandow graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Sandow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Hampton
- Vamc Providence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Sandow MD is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Sandow practice?
- Dr. Bruce Sandow has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Sandow practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Hampton, VA.
See Hampton Radiologists.