A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Sandow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandow
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Sandow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandow graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Sandow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Hampton
- Vamc Providence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Sandow MD is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Sandow practice?
- Dr. Bruce Sandow has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Sandow practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Hampton, VA.
See Hampton Radiologists.