A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Saran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Saran, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saran
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Saran, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Saran graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Saran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Robert Saran MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Saran practice?
- Dr. Bruce Saran has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Saran practices Ophthalmology near Exton, PA.
See Exton Ophthalmologists.