A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Saran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Saran, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saran
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Saran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Saran, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Saran graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Saran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Robert Saran MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Saran practice?
- Dr. Bruce Saran has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Saran practices Ophthalmology near Exton, PA.
See Exton Ophthalmologists.