A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Scarborough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Scarborough is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Scarborough, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarborough graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Scarborough has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Bruce Scarborough MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roger B. Scarborough practice?
- Dr. Roger Scarborough has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Scarborough practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Napa, CA.
See Napa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.