Dr. Roger Scarborough MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Napa, CA

August 18th, 2011
I have been a pt. of Dr. S's for a long time and trusted him with my surgery. Unfortunately, I had some major complications and ended up in the hospital for 5 weeks and 2 more major operations. I think Dr. S let his ego get in the way and refused to ask for help from any other doctors. As I got sicker and sicker, he refused to let another internist round on me. I feel I could have been treated much earlier in my illness and not gotten nearly so sick if only he had asked for help. I trusted him and he let me down.

July 28th, 2010
I have been ......
I have been going to Dr. S for over 10 years now. He was the first DR to diagnose my Pre-menophase instead of trying to give me anit-depressents!The only reason I have gone to see anyone else was when I had Kaiser insurance.

March 23rd, 2010
Great Surgeon
I had to write as I have found many of Dr's office staff very helpful. I also have found his partner when on-call to be prompt and helpful. I think Dr. S is a great surgeon, of course he is like any busy Dr. and doesn't always spend the time we want, but so what if he get's it right. His staff has done nothing but help me out too.