A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Schilt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Schilt, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schilt graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Schilt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schilt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce F. Schilt practice?
Dr. Bruce Schilt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology near Tipton, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN.
See Tipton Internists, Tipton Cardiologists, and Tipton Critical Care Practitioners.