A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Schilt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Schilt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schilt
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schilt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Schilt, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schilt graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Schilt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce F Schilt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce F. Schilt practice?
- Dr. Bruce Schilt has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Schilt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Noblesville, IN.
See Noblesville Internists and Noblesville Cardiologists.