A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Schilt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Schilt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Schilt, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schilt graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Schilt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce F Schilt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce F. Schilt practice?
- Dr. Bruce Schilt has 9 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Schilt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Noblesville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Greenfield, IN.
See Noblesville Internists and Noblesville Cardiologists.