A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Schlafly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Schlafly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlafly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schlafly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Schlafly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlafly graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schlafly has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Schlafly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Schlafly practice?
- Dr. Bruce Schlafly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Schlafly practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Festus, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons and Saint Louis Surgeons.