A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Schlafly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Schlafly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlafly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schlafly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Schlafly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlafly graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schlafly has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Schlafly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Schlafly practice?
- Dr. Bruce Schlafly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Schlafly practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Festus, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons and Saint Louis Surgeons.