Dr. Bruce Schlecter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Schlecter?

September 15th, 2015

This office and doctor are just the best. Front office staff is courteous and efficient. Dr. Schlecter is attentive and effective. I feel like I couldn't be in better hands!

May 29th, 2015

Unprofessional doctor, and lacking knowledge

I went to Dr Schlecter a few years ago for my migraine headaches and after putting me through for gathering all documents from a major pain management center which was his responsibility and after seeing me at his office basically he drops the case by suggesting that I do research on Botox and ends it there by leaving the exam room. Waste of my time and effort. His professional response should have simply been I can't treat migraines which I had disclosed right from the first time. This was very unprofessional.

April 19th, 2013

Good neurologist

Do to my profession, I have to interact with many neurologists. Based on my experience of these other neurologists I kind of freaked out when I was told I needed to go and see one. I was given a referral by another specialist but was skeptical. However, he is very nice, spends a pretty good amount of time with you, is personable, seems to know what he is doing, and he actually ended up telling me that he knew there was something wrong with me but he did not know what it was because either I was too early for it to show up on tests or it was a different issue. He did refer me out to a different specialist in case. (I am skeptical of doctors who pretend to know but don't and will not say they don't know). He also coordinated my care with my other specialists (phone calls). And, when I landed in the hospital due to the symptoms, he visited me each day even though he was not on call and it wasn't his weekend to be there. I thought that was pretty great as he could have easily had the on-call neurologist go see me.

May 4th, 2011

ctwk

KIND CARING DOCTOR WHICH YOU DON'T SEE ANYMORE. I THINK HE IS GREAT!

October 9th, 2017