A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Schnall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Schnall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Schnall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnall graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schnall has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce M Schnall MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Schnall practice?
- Dr. Bruce Schnall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Schnall practices Ophthalmology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Marlton Ophthalmologists.