A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Schnall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Schnall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Schnall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnall graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schnall has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schnall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Schnall practice?
Dr. Bruce Schnall practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Camden, NJ.
See Voorhees Ophthalmologists, Voorhees Pediatric Specialists, and Voorhees Pediatricians.