A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Schweiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Schweiger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schweiger
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schweiger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Schweiger, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweiger graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schweiger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Daniel Schweiger MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Schweiger practice?
- Dr. Bruce Schweiger has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Schweiger practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Rego Park, NY.
See Rego Park Psychiatrists and Rego Park Child Psychiatrists.