Bruce D Scully MD Patient Reviews

• 16 reviews

November 7th, 2016
Dr. Scully
My mother was a R.N., and I was a pre-med student unable to finish school. I worked as an E.R. tech when I was attending college. Dr. Scully reminds me of the Drs. in the 50s, 60s, 70s, when Drs. were concerned about each patient, not how many patients they can run thru the office in a day. I've referred all my friends to Dr. Scully.

November 1st, 2016
Wonderful Physician!
I and my family have been going to Family Care of Eastern Jackson County for many years. Dr. Bruce Scully has been our treating physician. He is very personable, professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Scully.

September 18th, 2016
retired
Dr. Scully is phenomenal. He cares for his patients as if they are his own family. He listens, he suggests, and always makes you feel that you are important. Our family would seek no one else to care for our illnesses and daily aches and pains. He is the best.

August 23rd, 2016
Housewife
Dr.scully is the most caring doctor I think I have ever seen, if there is something wrong he gets right on top of it, he checks in with me to make sure that I have refills on times for all my medications, I have referred a few people to him and yes I will be referring more to him, he is a very polite man, and very respectful to me and my children when my daughter comes to my appointments with me and he is very quick but patient and gets things done!

July 21st, 2016
Everyone from the front office walking in to the nurse to the Doctor visit was awesome. Everyone treated me like I was the only patient and everyone had smiles. The nurse called me the next morning with results and answered my questions. I see a lot of Doctors since I have had cancer and I would give this office a two thumbs up and top rating for being friendly and making me feel important.

April 10th, 2016
This office makes me feel important. All the providers I have seen have made me comfortable and feel like I am with family. They don't give you the run around, they do everything to fix the problem .

March 27th, 2016
Dr. Scully is a fantastic doctor and you couldn't ask for a better staff. We have been going there for the last 21 years.

March 21st, 2016
He is very laid back yet professional. So kind and empathetic. Truly an awesome doctor!

January 20th, 2016
Awesome experience
Dr Scully was amazing. He was not in a hurry and answered all of our questions with honesty and knowledge. I have found my primary care physician with Dr. Scully.

December 26th, 2015
I went to Dr. Scully as a child and also see him as my primary care physician. He has always made me feel at ease and andwered any questions or concerns I may have.

November 18th, 2015
I have been a patient for many years and have received the best of care. Dr. Scully, nurses and receptionists are the best. I have several family members who are patients here also.

November 9th, 2015
Dr. Bruce Scully has taken care of my family for many years. My husband and I adore him. He takes the time to find out what the problem is and is pro-active in taking steps to insure his treatment doesn't cause any future problems. He doesn't judge anyone. He is a blessing. He treats each patient as he himself would want to be treated. I would recommend his services to anyone!