Dr. Bruce Scully, MD
Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, Pediatrician

retired show details retired
by Bee Culver on Sep 18th, 2016

Dr. Scully is phenomenal. He cares for his patients as if they are his own family. He listens, he suggests, and always makes you feel that you are important. Our family would seek no one else to care for our illnesses and daily aches and pains. He is the best.

Housewife show details Housewife
by Shelly parker on Aug 23rd, 2016

Dr.scully is the most caring doctor I think I have ever seen, if there is something wrong he gets right on top of it, he checks in with me to make sure that I have refills on times for all my medications, I have referred a few people to him and yes I will be referring more to him, he is a very polite man, and very respectful to me and my children when my daughter comes to my appointments with me and he is very quick but patient and gets things done!

by Vonda Witt on Jul 21st, 2016

Everyone from the front office walking in to the nurse to the Doctor visit was awesome. Everyone treated me like I was the only patient and everyone had smiles. The nurse called me the next morning with results and answered my questions. I see a lot of Doctors since I have had cancer and I would give this office a two thumbs up and top rating for being friendly and making me feel important.

Apr 10th, 2016

This office makes me feel important. All the providers I have seen have made me comfortable and feel like I am with family. They don't give you the run around, they do everything to fix the problem .

by Johnny Hayes on Mar 27th, 2016

Dr. Scully is a fantastic doctor and you couldn't ask for a better staff. We have been going there for the last 21 years.

by Bobbie Mulonzi on Mar 21st, 2016

He is very laid back yet professional. So kind and empathetic. Truly an awesome doctor!

Awesome experience show details Awesome experience
by Alicia McGinnis on Jan 20th, 2016

Dr Scully was amazing. He was not in a hurry and answered all of our questions with honesty and knowledge. I have found my primary care physician with Dr. Scully.

by Courtney Stepanek on Dec 26th, 2015

I went to Dr. Scully as a child and also see him as my primary care physician. He has always made me feel at ease and andwered any questions or concerns I may have.

by Guy Banner on Nov 18th, 2015

I have been a patient for many years and have received the best of care. Dr. Scully, nurses and receptionists are the best. I have several family members who are patients here also.

by Sherroll and Jack Wilson on Nov 9th, 2015

Dr. Bruce Scully has taken care of my family for many years. My husband and I adore him. He takes the time to find out what the problem is and is pro-active in taking steps to insure his treatment doesn't cause any future problems. He doesn't judge anyone. He is a blessing. He treats each patient as he himself would want to be treated. I would recommend his services to anyone!

Feb 4th, 2015

My family and I have been going to him for over 20 years, my grandkids go to him.

Caring and understanding show details Caring and understanding
Jun 13th, 2011

Dr. Scully listens to me and what I have to say and takes it all in before medicating and when prescribing takes plenty of time to explain how to use the medication. I appreciate his gentleness and thoughtful nature. He is the first general practitioner I have had that spent time with me to listen to all my concerns and address them one by one. He also monitors prescriptions carefully so I feel like he understands how I am reacting. He is a wonderful dr.

Dr. Scully show details Dr. Scully
Aug 4th, 2010

I feel very comfortable talking with him and I have faith and trust in his care

Jun 16th, 2010

Dr Bruce Scully is wonderful. He makes sure that all my questions are answered and also takes time to explain what and why. He really cares about his patients.