A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Shapiro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cognition Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Language Development Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- St Agnes Hospital
- Kennedy Kreiger Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Kusha Shapiro MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Bruce K. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Bruce Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Shapiro practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.