A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Shapiro is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Shapiro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce S Shapiro MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Bruce Shapiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Shapiro practices Psychiatry near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Psychiatrists.