A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Shelton is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Howard Shelton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Bruce Shelton has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Shelton practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.