A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Shelton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelton
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shelton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Howard Shelton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Bruce Shelton has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Shelton practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.