A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Sherling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Sherling is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Sherling, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Airway Obstruction
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Heart Failure
- Lung Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherling graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sherling has 9 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Elliot Sherling MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Sherling practice?
- Dr. Bruce Sherling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Sherling practices Pulmonary Disease near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mamaroneck, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Rye Pulmonologists.