A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Shiramizu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Shiramizu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiramizu graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Shiramizu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center-West
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce T Shiramizu MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Shiramizu practice?
- Dr. Bruce Shiramizu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Shiramizu practices Pediatrics near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Pediatricians.