A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Silverberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Silverberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Heart Diaseses, Heart Diseases, and Heart Failure.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Silverberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Silverberg practice?
Dr. Bruce Silverberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA and Schnecksville, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Cardiologists, Allentown Surgeons, Allentown Plastic Surgeons, Allentown Anesthesiologists, and Allentown Family Physicians.