Dr. Bruce Slagle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Slagle?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Slagle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2013

Unprofessional Conduct

I saw Doctor Slagle because I was having headaches, pain in my arms and legs, back pain and my blood pressure was not normal. He took xrays and they came back normal. He took blood tests as well I told him I was taking excedrine by the handful. He gave me a perscription for a anti-inflamatory and told me that was the best he could do. I called back many times to ask what the results of my xray and blood tests were. I had to beg them to tell me the results. I asked for something to help with the muscle spasms and pain and was told that was the all they would do for me. I was told to see a chiropractor if I wanted to. I asked a few more times for additional help, as I was still in extreme pain and could not sleep due to the pain. I switched Doctors and had to have the new doctor tell me what the results of the blood tests and xrays. My new doctor gave me pain medicine and muscle relaxers, as well as ordered a MRI. I was diagnosed with Syringomyelia, which is a sist that forms in the center of the spine and inhibits the flow of cerebral fluid. It also puts pressure on the nerves and blood flow, causeing pain, numbness. It can cause spinal cord damage, severe chronic pain, abnormal sensations, paralysis, and nervous system problems. Organs can be effected as well, heart, lungs, etc.. When I asked for help Dr. Slagle and his people acted like I was just looking for drugs. Keep in mind my file was only a few pages as I have only been to any doctor les then a handful of times. Most of which have been for a phsyical only. He dismissed me like a person would brush off a fly. Had he taken the time with me I may have caught it six months before now and the medical attention would have been sooner. This condition can worsen very quickly and cause permanent damage. I write this so someone else may read it and maybe help themselves by asking the correct questions from their doctor, and not accept what they are told if it feels wrong.

April 26th, 2011

Dr. Slagle is an excellent doctor who is very knowledgeable and stays up-to-date on current medical news. His bedside manner takes some getting used to, but he does genuinely care and will actually listen to what you have to say.

May 10th, 2010

He is rude,insensitive, uncaring, and incompetent. Assumed why I was there and refused to listen to me. Spent 5 minutes with me and said he had no more time. Had no idea that he had admitted me to the hospital on my prior visit.I had major life-threateing surgery, and he had no records of it!

February 7th, 2009

He Didn't spend enough time to ask me anything, and he is always busy, seeming wanting more visits

April 26th, 2017