A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Slaughenhoupt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Slaughenhoupt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Slaughenhoupt, MD is board certified in Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pediatric Urology
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaughenhoupt graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slaughenhoupt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Lawrence Slaughenhoupt MD is a male Pediatric Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Slaughenhoupt practice?
- Dr. Bruce Slaughenhoupt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Slaughenhoupt practices Pediatric Urology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Madison Pediatric Specialists.