A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Sloane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Sloane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Sloane, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloane graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sloane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Bordman Sloane MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce B. Sloane practice?
- Dr. Bruce Sloane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Sloane practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.