Dr. Bruce Snyder MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

August 18th, 2016
I had an emergency with my eye and the office staff got me in immediately. Dr. Snyder was able to diagnose my problem and gave me the proper treatment for my condition. The doctor's information took away my fears immediately! I keep all of my follow up appointments with this doctor. I would recommend Dr. Snyder to anyone who will listen! The staff is all family and really cares.

June 2nd, 2015
Wonderful office and Doctor
The entire staff is absolutely amazing and caring! Love the family vibe of the office and how great they are with all their patients!

March 7th, 2015
Let's start by saying my son is not the easiest patient. We have been to two different pediatric ophthalmologists over the past 1.5 years. That being said, we were referred to Dr. Snyder by my sons pediatrician because he had complaints of headaches and my husband and I were worried his glasses may be the cause. We arrived and were seen almost immediately. He was fantastic with son, keeping is attention is very difficult but Dr. Snyder had no problem. He was funny and genuinely seemed to care about the patients. He changed my little ones glasses and since then he has not complained of headaches. We booked appointments for our other 2 kiddos as well.

February 13th, 2015
I have been to a few ophthalmologists in my life and Dr. Snyder was the only doctor who was able to correctly diagnose my problem. I think very highly of him and refer him to anyone who asks me for a great eye specialist. He spends time with his patients and everything that needs explaining is done so that I can understand it. His office staff is very courteous and efficient. I highly recommend him.

January 30th, 2015
The BEST!!
Amazing doctor. Both of my sons were born premature and Dr. Snyder saw them in the hospital and now in the office. He is such a kind and compassionate doctor working with the tiniest patients always with a smile. His staff is wonderful and the atmosphere is comfortable, especially for babies.

December 31st, 2014
Great doctor, but not easily accessible to patients
Great opthalmologist but is always too busy. We call multiple, multiple times to schedule appointments for our son, and leave multiple messages but never get a call back. He is a great doctor, thoroughly answers questions addressed to him, but is not really accessible. He should probably hire more professionals for receptionists Instead of family members who never bother to call you back.

August 21st, 2012
Dr. Snyder is awesome! I have been seeing him annually for 4 years now and would never see another Ophthalmologist.

September 16th, 2010
Great Doc!
super doctor, great person. happy to be a patient. would highly recommend, although a little difficult to get in for appointment.

August 4th, 2010
best exam
dr. gave me the most thorough exam i have ever had-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion