A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Sobel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sobel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Sobel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Sobel practice?
- Dr. Bruce Sobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Sobel practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.