A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Splane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Splane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Splane, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Splane graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Splane has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Lee Splane MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Splane practice?
- Dr. Bruce Splane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Splane practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.