Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Springer
Dr. Bruce Springer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Rapids, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Springer is affiliated with Spectrum Health Butterworth Campus, Mercy Health Saint Mary's and Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Springer has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Bruce Springer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. George Costin
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Jeffrey Jackson
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi20
Dr. Alan Armstrong
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi37