A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce St Amour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce St Amour is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. St Amour
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. St Amour graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. St Amour has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alfred St Amour DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. St Amour practice?
- Dr. Bruce St Amour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce St Amour practices Emergency Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Des Moines, IA.
See Ann Arbor Emergency Physicians.