A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Staats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Staats, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Staats graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Staats has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Albert Staats MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Staats practice?
- Dr. Bruce Staats has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Staats practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Red Wing Internists and Red Wing Pulmonologists.