A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Staats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staats
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Staats Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Staats, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Staats graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Staats has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Staats MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Staats practice?
- Dr. Bruce Staats has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Staats practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Pulmonologists.