A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Stein is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Stein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce Stein practice?
Dr. Bruce Stein practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.