A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Stein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Stein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Stein MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Stein practice?
- Dr. Bruce Stein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Stein practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.