A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Stein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Stein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Stein MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Stein practice?
- Dr. Bruce Stein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Stein practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.