Dr. Bruce Stein Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Can't recommend

Posted on June 4th, 2014

Very rude doctor. My visit took all of 5 min, with him shoving his finger where a finger shouldn't go. Not gentle at all. Unpleasant demeanor, really not my cup of tea. He may do it for you, however. Oh, he misdiagnosed my condition as well, but I was still charged as if it were the correct diagnosis.

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Dr. Stein's experience and knowledge is worth the wait. I have to wait as long in other Dr's office so what is the big deal? I pray he will soon be able to return to his practice.Godspeed, Dr. Stein!

There is a reason this guy is so highly recommended!

Posted on April 18th, 2012

Doctor Stein diagnosed a problem that had been missed by three other urologists--because he paid attention. This guy is bright, to the point, efficient, and the best around. It's just fortunate for me that I found him and discovered I didn't really have an enlarged prostate at all....Just normal built-up "scale" that could be trimmed back leaving me back where I was at 30! This guy is worth waiting for! ed.

Good Doctors are hard to find

Posted on January 6th, 2012

I was apprehensive about seeing Dr. Stein after reading on the comments on this site. I was pleasantly surprised to find his bedside manner and empathy for my condition exceeded my expectations. He's a wonderful doctor. If you want someone who knows what he's doing, cuts to the point, and does care, he's your doc. NY attitude or not, he knows what he's doing.

Forever Grateful

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Dr. Stein has been treating my dad for several years. Dr. Stein saved his life from kidney cancer several years ago because he cares and is persistent in reaching a diagnosis. I have never met a doctor/specialist with as much sincere concern not only for the patient but for their family as well. During all of the office visits and hospital stays Dr. Stein always included me while explaining/discussing any treatment plans. Never once have I felt as though my dad was just another patient to be processed. Dr. Stein truly cares about the patient, their well being, and the patient's family. I may be his biggest fan, but in my book he is truly a wonderful person and an EXCELLENT physician.

Long wait time

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Would not recomend this doctor.

University Professor

Posted on September 1st, 2011

This was my second visit. The first was a short wait, but the second took about an hour to see the doctor. Bad scheduling. The staff overall was friendly. I believe Dr. Stein is professional,caring & easy to talk to. I feel calm, especially in this situation which is not easy for a man. He examines you well and answers all questions. Many doctors wont even touch you, but sit at their laptops talking. He is by far one of the better Urologists I have been to! I would highly recommend him.

Posted on July 20th, 2011

The Administrative Assistant needs to stick to her paperwork and stay out of my husband's personal reasons for seeing Dr. Stein. Dr. Stein was too quick to diagnos the condition as an infection only to tell him very nonchalantly that he had cancer.

Unprofessional office staff

Posted on March 11th, 2011

While the services performed by Dr. Stein were competent enough, his schedule is usually overbook, thus wait times are typically long. In addition, the office staff is generally unprofessional and sometimes downright rood. After a few visits you get the feeling you're dealing with the DMV, and feel lucky for any service you get.

Not reliable

Posted on December 29th, 2010

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer, and I elected to have a Robotic Prostatectomy. After not hearing from the doctor office two days prior to surgery I call the doctor office for a status. I was told they were waiting for a proxy. Several days passed, and I called again. I was told they were waiting for the equipment. I asked Dr Stein to call me. I have yet to hear from the doctor office in spite of being told the office will be in contact with me once a week. I selected another doctor to perform my surgery.

Worst doctor's visit ever

Posted on April 7th, 2010

With only two visits, I had more problems with this guy than I even feel comfortable about writing here. Besides the fact that he is incredibly rude, and insensitive, he misdiagnosed me and put the wrong insurance codes on my file. Therefore, insurance wouldn't cover my $750 of incorrect tests. After contacting his office, his front desk thugs were rude and simply blamed me. When I contacted him directly, he refused to get back in touch with me. This guy is miserable.

Long Wait!!

Posted on January 28th, 2010

Always expect to tak atleast an hour!!! sometimes two hours!!