A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Steinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Steinberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce D Steinberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Bruce Steinberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Steinberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons and Jacksonville Surgeons.