Dr. Bruce Sterman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Sterman?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Sterman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2016

Thorough and compassionate

I have been seeing Dr. Sterman for ten years. He has found issues that others have missed, and given wonderfully compassionate and proffessional care. I recommend him to everyone that I know. Post surgery, when I called in after hours, he was quick to follow up. A wonderful Doctor. He has my highest regard.

October 24th, 2015

Eh

I originally went in for a septoplasty after being tired of not being able to breathe normally. On the new patient forms, it asks if you've ever contemplated other facial surgeries. I put down rhinoplasty. When I met with the doc, he said he could do the rhino while doing the septo, and he wouldn't tell insurance so it wouldn't cost as much. I was sold. It made dealing with the regular over hour long waits a little worth it. I agree with others that he doesn't have the best bedside manner at times. I was about 90% satisfied with my aesthetic results. I developed a tiny almost disconnected looking area right above my nostril tip, but it's definitely better than my old nose. I'm most disappointed because it has been 5 years and my deviated septum has come back, and you can see that my nostril is crooked when looking at it from the underside. I'm not sure if I would be a repeat customer.

October 31st, 2014

Tired of waiting

The most significant thing about my office visit was the nearly two hour wait and the office staff havng no idea how long it might be until I could see the doctor. Adding to my frustration was the fact that no one checked in with me or even seemed to be aware that I had been waiting so long. I can appreciate that he is caring for urgent issues but please train someone to update those who wait. I get the impression that this is how his office operates all the time. I left without seeing him. If it was a life or death matter I suppose I wouldn't have that option.

March 10th, 2014

worth the wait...

Dr Sterman is good and worth the wait. Dr was no nonsense and straight and to the point - i guess that is a good thing!

May 21st, 2013

Patient

A true professional who takes charge and gets the job done. My first appointment, I had a 45 minute wait and once I met him I understood why. He took time with me and took care of my concerns with the utmost concern and speed. I feel very happy with my choice in selecting Dr. Sterman for my surgeries and follow up care and would definitely recommend him.

March 3rd, 2013

What a butt hole

This is the worst doctor I've ever saw. His attitude and bedside manner is worst I've ever experienced. My visit was scheduled at 1120 am, I didn't see the doctor until after 1 pm. When he did show up his attitude was so bad that I wanted to get up and leave. He didn't care about me or my condition.dont waste your time or money on this guy. He should be a vet because that's the way he treated me, like a dog.

February 14th, 2012

EXCELLENT EYE, EAR, NOSE & THROAT CAREGIVER

Very helpful staff & competent NursesDR. STERMAN SPENT SUFFICIENT TIME AND GAVE PROPER FOLLOW-UP, THROAT BIOPSY WAS NEGATIVE.

December 13th, 2011

My family has had 3 visits to Dr. Sterman in the past 3 mo. At each visit there was a 2 hr wait to see the Dr. I asked if the overbooking was a standard operating procedure and was told yes, often the Dr. runs late. Be prepared.

May 25th, 2011

I was very disappointed in my office visit with Dr.Sterman. He didn't even look at me when he talked and acted as if I shouldn't even be there. I waited 1 hour and 15 minutes and then I was in the room for a total of 5 minutes. He has no bed side manner. I won't be back and I wouldn't recommend him to a dog.

January 19th, 2017