A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Stone is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Stone, DO is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Stone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce C Stone DO is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Stone practice?
- Dr. Bruce Stone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Stone practices Urology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Urologists.