A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Stowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Stowell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Stowell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stowell graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Stowell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
- Three Rivers Community Hospita, Grants Pass, Or
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce R Stowell MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Stowell practice?
- Dr. Bruce Stowell has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Stowell practices Internal Medicine near Grants Pass, OR.
See Grants Pass Internists.