A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Summerville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Summerville is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Summerville
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Summerville Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Summerville, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Summerville graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Summerville has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Summerville MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Summerville practice?
- Dr. Bruce Summerville has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Summerville practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, IL.
See Gurnee Surgeons.