A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Summerville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Summerville is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Summerville, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Summerville graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Summerville has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Summerville MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Summerville practice?
- Dr. Bruce Summerville has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Summerville practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, IL and Pleasant Prairie, WI.
See Gurnee Surgeons.