A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Burnett is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Burnett, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Burnett has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Thomas Burnett MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Bruce Burnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Burnett practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.