A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Burns is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Burns, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Burns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Perry General Hospital
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Taylor Burns MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Burns practice?
- Dr. Bruce Burns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Burns practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Warner Robins, GA.
See Macon Internists, Macon Hematologists, and Macon Oncologists.