A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Burns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Burns, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Burns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Perry General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce T Burns MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Burns practice?
- Dr. Bruce Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Burns practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Internists, Macon Hematologists, and Macon Oncologists.