Dr. Bruce Tanenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Tanenbaum?

December 21st, 2010

If you have a child with issues....

Dr Tanenbaum has helped us with our son as he navigates his and our way through the mental illness minefield. His assistant is very kind and helpful too. He is available when we need him and is always trying to make things better and easier for our son.

August 15th, 2010

Dr. Tanenbaum is a competent and knowledgeable medical doctor and a caring person. Sessions are like talking with an old friend, who provides sage-like wisdom. Dr. T is noticeably experienced, with encyclopedia like knowledge on current medications, side effects, and testing. He will accurately and promptly diagnose your condition, recommend a course of treatment, and provide the necessary follow ups to help you achieve your goal of well being. He does not, as many psychiatrists, spend a few minutes with you and ask you fairly mundane questions then hand you a prescription and shove you out the door. Rather, he spends (to a certain extent) as much time as you need him to in order to examine you in a holistic and thorough manner.

January 23rd, 2010

He helped me through a difficult period

Dr. T. saw myself and my husband for couples therapy and myself personal therapy. He is patient, kind, compassionate and professional. He helped me deal with depression and ptsd over a period of years (it takes time to get better) through talk therapy and medications and when I was ready he supported me through me stopping medications and later as things came up. He is an observant and wise therapist and we are glad to have found him.

August 19th, 2009

Helped me and my daughter at a time of need

August 23rd, 2017